Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dublin, CA - Amador Plaza (LIVE, 14 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"I laughed at the soaring vistas. Ok, I agree with everything. I don't know what to say other than to try my sign idea."
@Ulmo ditto here.

Heck, they should paint a cue lane in the parking lot, have cue signs AND get a SuperCharger concierge. If it is bad now, we all know what it will be like when the M3 is out.

Reactions: bmah
I have also seen sneak-age as an issue. I have also pulled out of spot on the right and not had the car at the head of the line notice until I honked the horn and wave. At Tesla-owned locations, it would be useful if Tesla set up an explicit queuing lane so folks are not left to wing it.

A technician was working on the new chargers today. Hopefully this means they are coming online soon.

Xlne9g_EG5JaNPlxprGTxhYFpbXGo8nCY4y6s7px5BMd54Wp2UV_3TZM9EukJp1K7IBVxEknf_rziqltFwf6TyXMwHFN23u5CUbOjl5y5OGFpiGdXZ0U3tHWXhex2NKrw8Prz6ipHQI6q3OX39Wrjne6omyl693tGqxd97ZRf9c-n0ZK2LaAqgaHwEGUBbtz93Ap6gYOHyn4jXY50IXekhAWYpnM4KcdS-w3qohXG3K3vgXJS6v_mTlPON_9-__eKnEgJxa9kdHCPwPXGZKMykHA4bva6qZxq70iDDRBEU4KV1-0ZA4g-YdntejAn-uJxmP0lsgbHwbabRJU-LRplUjWlaUVReuvpkYIKgsN3EzSHqdrki11dqsiaFrbc8LtHvlV4zZ7B7nqmATj__Cum-72GyXSCTw1QxCHUPIIfDK8zJpzDD7Bcvi8vBqwQQSr8am4O5cQkISlMDfWz89xeNRIdHOVInlzYfIhsuEQS86d3cYWL3HrRpXpsFJkfnRVz0POC3krflBmaq5LZNpcAUkBxMZEylpwekakoBElCBxtArbYh2SEzkVSVmWiTUvT2OUPerLmafWcl9CwMrkgCr5N5TFtiZZ8kORVMvAnRwLro3P_RQ17rw=w1267-h950-no

Reactions: bmah
Just rented a Tesla Model X P90D for the weekend and the person I rented it from didnt charge it all the way. I only have 240 at home and it is 10:32pm and almost all the stalls are full! Quite a few cars here either for delivery or overnighters who live nearby. I am shocked 1 person on each side of me in a model S trying to go to a full 100% charge and they are both sitting in there cars and are like at 98% and when I got here I was at 15%. I can't imagine what this place is gonna be like when the model 3 comes out.

. I am shocked 1 person on each side of me in a model S trying to go to a full 100% charge and they are both sitting in there cars and are like at 98% and when I got here I was at 15%. I can't imagine what this place is gonna be like when the model 3 comes out.
Some people new to EVs are still in the gas station "Fill 'er up" mode. They need to be educated about not wasting time charging above 90% unless they really need it.

Reactions: Missile Toad
......... a 240 at home. Your 240 at home will have you full by morning. No need to stop at a supercharger at all. Plug in at eleven pm and by 7AM you will have gained 200 miles. Charging at home is effortless! Those folks "stalling" to get those last few miles could even get them easily off a 110 circuit at home while they sleep!

Reactions: MP3Mike
A common commute is across Windmill Hill via 580 into San Francisco Bay Area. This may require a charge to get back home, and if the Model 3 buyers don't have destination chargers at their work, they will be forced to queue up at Dublin and Manteca, one for each Model 3 on the road commuting that distance. That will be a very fast clog of Dublin. Destination chargers at work really are the best answer to that; perhaps if there's a line, Tesla can hire an attendant to take notes from everyone waiting in line and at the chargers where their work is and whether or not their work has enough destination chargers, and spur that program in the target areas needed. It would take a few months to install the destination chargers for each work area, but then, that Model 3 would not use those two SuperChargers on the way home any more.

Reactions: McManX