Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dubuque IA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For some reason Dubuque, IA SC does not show up on my NAV system. Is anyone else having this issue? When I press the lightning bolt it does not show up as SC

Tesla technician loaded the new MAPS and the latest software build on our car few days ago. BTW I really like their new service policy where they come to the house to work on the Tesla S.

For some reason Dubuque, IA SC does not show up on my NAV system. Is anyone else having this issue? When I press the lightning bolt it does not show up as SC

Tesla technician loaded the new MAPS and the latest software build on our car few days ago. BTW I really like their new service policy where they come to the house to work on the Tesla S.

It is showing up now!

nothing official yet. But the marker is placed right by a hy-vee location. Unknown if that’s intentional or just a coincidence.

Thanks. This would be useful as we make trips from Overland Park, KS to Verona to visit our son. There are two SCs in Madison (that are very close to each other) but further away from Verona. I had suggested to Tesla , about a year ago, that they consider putting one in Verona as there are lots of Epic employees buying Tesla cars. Someone must be listening.

Dubuque is part of a big ring of superchargers that leaves a hole in NE Iowa, SW Wisconsin. About in the middle of the hole would be Prairie du Chein. IMO that would be a good spot for a supercharger. Especially when I have lots of relatives in NE Iowa, where even plugshare shows little charging infrastructure.

This may be a bit off-topic...

I visited and spent the night in Dubuque on July 5.
Across the (Main St.) street from the hotel, this mural had been painted on a large outdoor wall.

Newspaper headline was about too much traffic at Local Starbuck's, and City was taking them to court.
3F63368A-B114-42A4-B815-BFA3C3DA0189.jpeg

EA27A202-B131-4205-BC20-156A3A5C33BB.jpeg
E29D4853-0EF2-4CB9-92F8-642A08AE903B.jpeg