Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Duluth, MN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Love how they painted the spaces. One 70D was in a normal parking space on the same level.

IMG_2348.JPG.jpeg
IMG_2354.JPG.jpeg
IMG_2357.JPG.jpeg
IMG_2359.JPG.jpeg

Last edited:
This morning at 11AM, 3 of the four chargers were iced! I talked to the folks at the front desk of the Holiday Inn. They reported it to security while I was still there. When I returned a little less than an hour later, two of the ice vehicles were still there, with "parking violation" tags on their drivers windows. I didn't look to see if they had any real enforcement teeth. The spots are clearly marked Tesla charging only.

Duluth.jpg

Today at lunch time 3 of the 4 spots were ICE'd again! I got there early enough to grab the open one & the fellow from Colorado was able to charge by blocking in the 3 gas engine cars. I wonder what Tesla's policy is concerning this problem? Sorry for the rotten picture.

Charged there yesterday. A few items of note:

1. There are EV only cones, so no ICEing.

2. If you're trying to find this place using the Nav system, you'll be told to look for some building name. Of course there's nothing on the building that indicates the name.

3. The parking lot is odd. Keep to the left side of the barriers, not the right.

4. I didn't see anything about a one hour time limit, but I didn't stay for an hour either time.

5. No problem with the rate of charge.