Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Durham NC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's not to say that they won't re-add it if/when demand is high enough. (Keep the hope alive!)

True, although I think it would be more likely that Sheetz hop on board with their own site. They seem to have a pretty good pulse on where Superchargers are needed, and the Sheetz Supercharger sites tend to just pop up without any warning on the Tesla map.

True, although I think it would be more likely that Sheetz hop on board with their own site. They seem to have a pretty good pulse on where Superchargers are needed, and the Sheetz Supercharger sites tend to just pop up without any warning on the Tesla map.
I can attest to that, there are 2 close to me (Lynchburg and Madison) that are at Sheetz locations and they are still not on the map (Tesla's site future Superchargers map, that is).

@MarcoRP I saw you've found a number of permits for the newly announced sites on the updated Find Us page.... Any luck with putting your skills to work on this site? :)

Durham actually has a relatively useful online permit search capability (well, it's more useful if you know the specific area you are looking up a permit for, otherwise you have to download the entire database). I did do a search just the other day and nothing turned up, but I'll keep an eye out for it.