Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Dwight IL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep I used Dwight returning from day trip to normal. 230 kw max…very easy on off especially compared to normal sc.

Attachments

• FDFD2FE1-A552-47FD-B57E-F42ABF9569A1.jpeg
    FDFD2FE1-A552-47FD-B57E-F42ABF9569A1.jpeg
    318.3 KB · Views: 84
I'm driving home from Springfield on Friday and this would make it much easier. It would be awesome if it officially opened by then.
Unclear what you mean by officially hope. Someone pointed out it shows up in the car map and it is on the Tesla specific page:

• Helpful
Reactions: ItsNotAboutTheMoney
Unclear what you mean by officially hope. Someone pointed out it shows up in the car map and it is on the Tesla specific page:
As of last night, it did not show up on my car's map. I did see that it was listed on Tesla's website. There is not much of a backup around there if I planned on using it and it turned out to be not working.

Reactions: scottf200
As of last night, it did not show up on my car's map. I did see that it was listed on Tesla's website. There is not much of a backup around there if I planned on using it and it turned out to be not working.

I checked yesterday and it showed up as “Temporary Closure”. I just checked and it’s the same today.

Disturbingly, the Normal, IL SC also currently shows up as temporarily closed, which could be very problematic for people driving on I-55 to/from Chicagoland. I had noticed the Normal SC displayed as closed back on Sept 22, so not sure what’s going on there.

Disturbingly, the Normal, IL SC also currently shows up as temporarily closed, which could be very problematic for people driving on I-55 to/from Chicagoland. I had noticed the Normal SC displayed as closed back on Sept 22, so not sure what’s going on there.

Found this: