Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Eagan, MN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh, BTW, Splitter!

Eagan, MN

Host Type: Grocery Store
Host: Cub Foods
Along Primary Interstates: I-35
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): None
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-35

To: Oakdale, MN - 20.8 miles
Diversion: 1.8 miles
To: Vadnais Heights, MN - 23 miles

Splitter on I-35. (It's I-35E, but I'd already picked that side as I-35.)
Splits 102.6 miles, 83.6 miles from Albert Lea - Happy Trails Lane, MN and 20.8 miles to Oakdale, MN.
(I know, Oakdale, MN is a relatively large diversion, but it's 9.1 miles, within my 10 mile limit)

If this one gets installed where the drawing (see post #4) shows I hope they change how the Cub parking lot is plowed.

D6365CA3-0B3E-4B4E-9B0E-6309DDADFBA0.jpeg

That corner is fenced off now, definitely looks like it's the charger going in. I'm there a couple times a week, I'll try to remember to update if anything interesting happens. Setup at least is happening fast!

Ran into another member there tonight actually, we both swung by to check in at the same time. He might have a picture.

• Informative
Reactions: MattChristian
I used to be there every day, as my kiddos were in daycare across the parking lot. I'm not over there as often now as they're in preschool/elementary.

In other words, Tesla did me no favors taking so long to get this one going. 😂

Obviously this is not going to be a pre-fab site, but Tesla would not have dropped off charger cabinets unless this site is going to progress swiftly! It should be online before Memorial Day, assuming no issues getting a transformer.
I hope they have a transformer lined up. I don’t know if the presence of charger cabinets is a good indicator since the Bloomington super chargers had cabinets in place sometime in May of last year but the site didn’t go live until…September? Supercharger - Bloomington, MN

I stopped by there as well Lots of standing around. Before and after appt in area (2.5hours in area). 3 in area and they did nothing. Walked around, sat in truck and talked to each. Bizarre! Trying not to be so negative. I am surprised they arent using the premade units.