Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - East Brunswick, NJ - State Route 18

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A new SuperCharger construction was discovered in East Brunswick, NJ at the Brunswick Square Mall. The person who reported counted about 18 stalls. The address is 755 State Route 18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816. The chargers will be located on the Barnes and Noble side of the Mall, just off Rt. 18. Permission has been granted for me to share these pictures which were provided in a FB group. The area of the mall parking lot is in the green shaded area on the attached maps picture.

IMG_0147.JPG

IMG_0149.JPG

IMG_0150.JPG

IMG_0151.JPG

A new SuperCharger construction was discovered in East Brunswick, NJ at the Brunswick Square Mall. The person who reported counted about 18 stalls. The address is 755 State Route 18, East Brunswick, NJ 08816. The chargers will be located on the Barnes and Noble side of the Mall, just off Rt. 18. Permission has been granted for me to share these pictures which were provided in a FB group. The area of the mall parking lot is in the green shaded area on the attached maps picture.

View attachment 371580
View attachment 371587
View attachment 371588
View attachment 371579

This is awesome :)

I am super thrilled. I was driving down Rt 18 yesterday and just happened to see it. It’s a massive install (17-18 SCs) and work seems to be progressing well, but I agree it’s not done until it’s done :)

Can’t wait to have a SC nearby though!

Is it just me, or do the stalls look to be installed a bit too far to the right? Especially the first stall in the first pic.
Most likely they'll restripe the parking spaces and will be using a narrower stall width than was formerly in that location. They might need to do so in order to scavenge the extra width needed to convert one of the old stalls into a disabled access compliant stall which will be a few feet wider than the rest.

That's 8 charging cabinets, not transformers. Expect 8 charging cabinets (for 16 stalls), 2-3 switchgear cabinets, and 1 transformer if pad mounted, or 3 if pole mounted (three phase transformer on the pad or 3 1 phase transformers if on a pole)