Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - East Greenwich, RI - 1149 Division St.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks to @JER_1 we have a few updated photos of the Neon progress and some confirmed progress on the superchargers there.
B3A37899-2CB3-4A35-B782-6582F6D7142B.jpeg
F7FC2613-FFDF-40C6-B18C-1E35CEBC39A2.jpeg

So with thanks to @JER_1 for checking, this site was checked today and is live (yielding a charge), with all eight posts illuminated. However, the stalls are still not numbered, nor is the site showing in the Tesla mobile app. Be aware that since the site may not have been fully commissioned it should not be depended upon until completed. Chances are they either found a problem or there is some paperwork issue that needs to be completed before they can bring it fully online. Hopefully this will happen Monday, but no guarantees.

@supercharge.info
71054988553__16050657-0E10-46DF-B8E1-0AAF1FFC33B9.jpeg

Last edited:
Around lunchtime today this site finally made it's appearance in the Tesla app. I believe that until whatever action was taken today people that knew about this site were charging for free. I assume that is no longer the case now that it shows up in-app. Am curious to learn if the stalls are now numbered if anyone happens to swing by.
IMG_1003.jpeg

Reactions: Darmie
Around lunchtime today this site finally made it's appearance in the Tesla app. I believe that until whatever action was taken today people that knew about this site were charging for free. I assume that is no longer the case now that it shows up in-app. Am curious to learn if the stalls are now numbered if anyone happens to swing by.
View attachment 955649

I’ll be in Warwick tomorrow at lunchtime. I’ll check them if not checked prior.

• Helpful
Reactions: kayak1 and Tdreamer
I'm not sure if they do any numbering of the 250 chargers.

Analytics. Gotta be it! LOL.

I was there today and charged. Working great!

IMG_3148.jpeg

That being said, mods, can we change the title to this thread? This supercharger is actually located in Warwick, RI, not East Greenwich, RI. Its right on the line, literally! Just would hate to confuse someone unknowingly in the future.

Screenshot 2023-07-13 at 4.08.33 PM.png

• Helpful
Reactions: Tdreamer and JER_1