Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cranbury, NJ - Forsgate Drive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
558F06FA-3DF7-49FF-B220-948079931B4D.jpeg

If you're heading south bound on the NJ Turnpike, you're better off stopping at the rest area (Molly Pitcher) about 5 miles south of Exit 8A - there are superchargers there, with amenities. There is literally nothing at this location, as it's a hotel in an industrial area. Still, more SC's are better.

Stopped here now. Looks like they painted the lines wrong once AGAIN with the stalls centered in each space instead of off-center. The spots should be centered on the sign posts.

Luckily it still works this way, but why after all this time can’t Tesla get the line painters unions to get this one thing right?

Stopped here now. Looks like they painted the lines wrong once AGAIN with the stalls centered in each space instead of off-center. The spots should be centered on the sign posts.

Luckily it still works this way, but why after all this time can’t Tesla get the line painters unions to get this one thing right?
I didn't notice that when I was there... I just looked back at the video I did for @rateyourcharge on Twitter, and I see that now. I also ran into that on Saturday in Madison CT. It's very awkward to hook up the cable for sure....

IMG_4194.jpg