Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger Easy Search by Amenities App/Website?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there an app or website out that lets you easily see upcoming superchargers and what the various amenities for each are? I’m thinking of something like RoadAhead, but focused on supercharging.

I’ve seen some of the forums that post reviews and info and I can one by one look them up on Google Maps, but none of this is very convenient for on the fly decision making.

I totally want this. Also, just as Plugshare has crowdsourced info on charger availability (particularly Chargepoint, Greenlots, etc.), it would be very helpful to know where restrooms are closed, cafes are closed, etc. With coronavirus, many of these amenities are shut....who hasn't relieved themselves back behind the transformer pad because there were no other options? ;)

Is there a site that's more inclusive? Some businesses like Culver's tend to have EV charging but don't generally show up. Lots of references online to various fast food places, stores, etc announcing (years back) that they are/were adding EV charging to their locations but no verifying info to be found.