Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Edson, AB

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you! Next time, please post a few more pictures to show the rest of the chargers
Here are some from today.
IMG_20211002_103737.jpgIMG_20211002_103656.jpgIMG_20211002_192838.jpg

On the morning trip the Flo chargers had their CCS cables zip tied in a loop (so hard to use) though the CHAdeMo were not zip tied. On the way back the CCS cables were free, but the right most Flo charger showed as "unknown state" and could not be activated.

It looks like they painted the parking lot lines during the day too.

The screen on the Flo chargers indicated that the cost was "Free of charge" though the Flo app showed 25 cents per minute.
The Tesla Superchargers were 42 cents per minute (+GST is 44.1) for high power tier and 21 cents per minute (+GST is 22.05) low power tier

Interesting, I checked today while we were out doing errands and it was not showing up. I will check tomorrow after the wife gets home from work with the car.
I headed to Jasper this morning, when I started the Edson Supercharger wasn't listed on the nav but part way into the trip (maybe 9:00 ish) it showed up so I was able to navigate to the Supercharger rather than Boston Pizza to precondition the battery on the way. I got the full 250 (251) kW going each direction on two different stalls.

Charging speeds below
IMG_20211002_103508.jpgcharging.pngcharging2.png

Last edited:
Interesting, I checked today while we were out doing errands and it was not showing up. I will check tomorrow after the wife gets home from work with the car.
I just checked again last night and it is still not showing up on the cars NAV, has anyone else had the station show up? I Wonder if there was an update that has not been pushed to my car.