Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Elkhart, IN - George Craig & Henry Schricker Travel Plazas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just drove past the Elkhart/Henry Shricker travel plaza and spotted a line of superchargers. Am on my way from Cleveland, driving back home to Denver. This route is getting easier all the time with the travel plaza chargers. Love the convenience! Should be put on the map as under construction.

Just drove past the Elkhart/Henry Shricker travel plaza and spotted a line of superchargers. Am on my way from Cleveland, driving back home to Denver. This route is getting easier all the time with the travel plaza chargers. Love the convenience! Should be put on the map as under construction.

Probably need some photos to verify.

@Chuq @corywright @MarcoRP

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: corywright
@FielderJones
Eastbound and westbound. 8 stalls each, 250KW. Both are almost complete.

Attachments

• IMG_20211203_161840.jpg
    IMG_20211203_161840.jpg
    384.3 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_20211203_164642.jpg
    IMG_20211203_164642.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 80
Moderator note: This post and a follow-up were moved from a different thread.

For what the it's worth, the superchargers at the Indiana Toll Road, Elkhart EB service plaza show up on my car's nav. screen this morning.
Elkhart WB does NOT show up.
I could find no thread for Elkhart, and didn't wish to create one without a picture or having been there personally. @corywright ?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: Big Earl
For what the it's worth, the superchargers at the Indiana Toll Road, Elkhart EB service plaza show up on my car's nav. screen this morning.
Elkhart WB does NOT show up.
I could find no thread for Elkhart, and didn't wish to create one without a picture or having been there personally.
Here's the thread for that location:

Reactions: SilverMonk