Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Ellensburg, WA - Canyon Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quite a view of farmland through the trees!

Attachments

• 0A131E9D-9466-4475-96B6-600CD1BED12B.jpeg
    0A131E9D-9466-4475-96B6-600CD1BED12B.jpeg
    675.1 KB · Views: 123
How’s the walk to Starbucks? Parking lots don’t connect right? So that means some walking past shrubs and stuff unless you walk up on the side walk yes?
You have to walk and wrap towards hotel around fences to get to Starbucks through the back of Wendys and convenient store/gas station and duck under some evergreens but during the day no problem.

We're starting to really get some good capacity and redundancy around most of Washington. I would like to see some secondary routes now filled in... maybe it doesn't get enough use in the winter, but I would like to see something on Highway 12, maybe Packwood area. I think this will become really important for Cybertruck and anyone towing. As people start to take their EVs more and more to recreation areas, we'll need chargers further away from major highway routes. Somewhere around Packwood would allow weekend camping and stuff without any worries about charge, even if towing and big elevation changes.

Good to see so much focus on WA right now, hopefully it keeps going!
would like to see packwood too. i think its #30 right now on the voting

Reactions: Ron Burgundy