Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Enfield, NS

As per the title

• HWY 2 location just off the 102 (Irving Big Stop)

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Bell Blvd location at the airport (simply Irving)

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Somewhere else in Nova Scotia

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Somewhere in Canada

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spoke to a Tesla employee while charging at the Lincoln NB supercharging station on Wednesday. He said the Enfield site should be open in 2 weeks. He also said the will be adding one in Cape Breton but no plans yet for the South shore.

Thanks

Dave
Who was it that said there was a backhoe in the Irving parking lot in Aulds Cove? It is just outside of Cape Breton. Can someone go back to check out if something’s still there?

Spoke to a Tesla employee while charging at the Lincoln NB supercharging station on Wednesday. He said the Enfield site should be open in 2 weeks. He also said the will be adding one in Cape Breton but no plans yet for the South shore.

Thanks

Dave

This is great news since I'm planning to drive my car down to Halifax on the first weekend of August. Hopefully they don't hit any last minute snags

Well, well, well.
Looks like we've got movement there.......
65715586_1325299397646942_2750059923176947712_n.jpg

Interesting about Cape Breton but that has never been on the Tesla map as being in their future plans. I wonder where it would go? Port Hawkesbury? Baddeck? Sydney? I think it might be wise to put one around Antigonish first - the stretch from Aulac to CBI is about 280km.