Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Entiat, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok. You're wrong about how V3 works. It's very unlikely that Entiat will be a V2 supercharger and the sizing of the electrical service isn't evidence to the contrary.

Yes, it looks like I may be wrongo_O, as the V3 chargers can not output 250kVA "as I read" for all four stations concurrently from grid power, (unless the site is equipped with local battery storage as suggested by TeslaTap to supplement output to it's four station at peak demand).
So as Long Ranger indicated above, there is V3 power sharing, but its share for four stations on each V3 cabinet, rather then just two with the V2 stations.

So yes we could be getting V3's in Entiat:).
Thanks for the education... I forgot the axiom: "Don't believe anything you hear, and only half of what you read".

Now when the road-tripping Tesla club pulls in, we'll see how it power shares;).

0DB38256-E073-40A4-94F1-FF36B82D4FF2.jpeg
482434F1-A9AC-46EA-8D9E-A557169DCB77.jpeg
AD33EF0A-7FBF-4C69-B76F-298E5CCA6256.jpeg
B08C234F-AB77-414E-BE3E-0F1879C8B2C0.jpeg
40F4A936-091A-449A-B05B-370BDDCB2EAC.jpeg
BC36210E-764B-4412-8610-C88C1C9418A6.jpeg
Quick update. Looks like the dirt work is done and ready for equipment. One odd thing is that last stall. Notice how long it is and far up the pedestal is located. A back in towing stall! Haven’t seen that before. Also maybe someone with experience can tell us if this is V3 location yet?

Thanks for the photos. Looking through Supercharge.info, you'd be hard pressed to find a V2 in the US which has been installed in the last year. They seem to send the (leftover?) V2's to the smaller overseas markets (e.g., recent Poland install).

Eight spots, most likely a V3 based on size and the fact that V2 builds are so rare now. Very odd with that extra long spot... I guess it was easier doing that than a pull in stall on the left?
Correct. A pull in stall on left would block the drive-through if trailer attached (not that this is anything new)

I can't make any sense out of the placement of the end stall. Maybe Ace Ventura could slide right up next to that one and plug in.

Looking at google maps, that drainage pond has been there a bit, so you can use it as a reference to see that a tesla towing will have lots of room to drive down the line of stalls, hairpin right, straighten out and then back right in to charge.

I would love to drive Hwy 20 next year (from Burlington to Entiat SCs)! I don't think my car can make it with all the elevation...plus charging to 100% at a starting supercharger would take forever. I do notice a number of Level 2s chargepoints along the way on Plugshare. Anyone recommend one of those along Hwy20?