Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Erie, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
See attached. As of 8am today.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    199.5 KB · Views: 148
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    372.4 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    428.3 KB · Views: 122
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    338.5 KB · Views: 114
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
A couple of pictures from today. It's hard to tell from the picture but it looks like the primary wires to the transformer are connected. Probably just needs electrical inspection, meter, enclosure and Tesla setup.( what xrayangiodoc said) I'm really hoping for this week. Spent an hour at Clarence to get enough juice to make it to Cranberry.

Reactions: Bet TSLA
If they're working on the enclosure, what is the best guess for when it will be open? I was crossing my fingers that we could use it this weekend.
Opening is probably based on when the electrical inspection takes place, the meter gets installed and Tesla gets a tech there to validate proper operation. That can all happen quickly or not.
I'm in the same boat, heading for Ohio next week and this would make a huge difference in ease of travel.

I took some pics, on my cell, but they are not so much different that the ones above, except the amount of work on the housing enclosure, but I heard from a worker there who was removing the fence and preparing to seal the parking spots: He mentioned that today there would be a Press Event there, So - I wonder it Tesla has it live yet? {Just Checked - Nope!}

Attachments

• 5-25-2016_3-54-00PM_Telsa-Map_Erie-Not-Shown-Yet.jpg
    5-25-2016_3-54-00PM_Telsa-Map_Erie-Not-Shown-Yet.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 5-25-2016_4-02-18PM_Supercharge-info_Map_Yet-in-Construction.jpg
    5-25-2016_4-02-18PM_Supercharge-info_Map_Yet-in-Construction.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 75
I took some pics, on my cell, but they are not so much different that the ones above, except the amount of work on the housing enclosure, but I heard from a worker there who was removing the fence and preparing to seal the parking spots: He mentioned that today there would be a Press Event there, So - I wonder it Tesla has it live yet? {Just Checked - Nope!}
To clarify, are you saying that the worker stated there would be a press event there today?