Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Erwin, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alert!

Wife called the Dunkin Donuts just to see if they knew when lot would be paved and likely official power up...

Bad news: According to the person she spoke to, Tesla turned off the chargers completely this week... And he said paving wasn't happening soon.

Now he could just be making trouble, but she said he seemed pleasant and therefore I'm just passing along that you should have a workable plan B in place.

• Informative
Reactions: Thinkje and jrreno
I stopped by there last Thursday night and again yesterday (Monday) late morning. The chargers were powered off both days. The folks at Dunkin Donuts were very nice, but they didn't seem to know any details about the supercharger status.
I stopped by last night. It is indeed off now.
Passing through on August 22. Any updates on operational status? Heading up to Rochester from Carlisle PA and it sure would be nice for us to charge here versus a detour to Bloomsburg.
I stopped by there last Thursday night and again yesterday (Monday) late morning. The chargers were powered off both days. The folks at Dunkin Donuts were very nice, but they didn't seem to know any details about the supercharger status.

Went through last weekend. Not active yet.
Half the SuCs are still covered. The meter is installed but reads 0 and I did not see the DC converters. Also the parking lot on the Dunkin Donuts side is paved but not on the other side.

Last edited:
Went through last weekend. Not active yet.
Half the SuCs are still covered. The meter is installed but reads 0 and I did not see the DC converters. Also the parking lot on the Dunkin Donuts side is paved but not on the other side.
I was able to charge on August 22 on the side with the finished parking lot. The other side still has the chargers covered.

Reactions: croman and Tedkidd
image.jpg
Looks good!