Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Estes Park, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there no issue going from estes park to kremmling SC on a single charge? I think so just want to be sure
Estes Park to Kremmling, and the reverse, is extremely easy. The route is only 89 miles and is almost entirely slow speed roads. Remember that the slower you go, the farther you go, down to about 35 mph.

That's going via Trail Ridge Road; I haven't done Old Fall River Road in decades — it runs one way, westbound (uphill), gravel surface with lots of hairpins and slow speeds. That might use a bit more charge than Trail Ridge Road.

For my car, an inefficient S-60 that is EPA rated at 300 Wh/mile, the route is projected to take 63 rated miles westbound and 68 rated miles eastbound. I easily made it from Estes Park to Silverthorne, before the Kremmling Supercharger Station was built.

Don't worry about it, just have fun!

Model S in Rocky Mountain NP2036sf 6-4-18.jpg Model S in Rocky Mountain NP2046sf 6-4-18.jpg

It’s been over two years since someone posted a photo of charging behind the Stanley Hotel in Estes Park. The supercharger is alive and well! No charge for parking either, the guard at the gate lets you right through when you tell them you are there for charging. Very scenic location, and thankfully parking stops were installed two years ago.

B0A2DD8B-FF3A-44B1-8D34-3AA0D9FEAD20.jpeg