TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Supercharger- Estes Park

Discussion in 'Mountain/Southwest' started by John Surek, May 16, 2018.

1. John Surek

John Surek Member

stopped by today. its up and running talked to Stanley hotel grounds people, they said it was finished yesterday. got 117KW.

• Like x 1
    • Love x 1
  2. Ookami

Ookami Member

This is a great addition to Colorado! Makes going to RMNP easier. Thank you for the update!

3. swaltner

swaltner Active Member

Fantastic! I’ll use this next summer. I was wondering where I would recharge while in town. Much easier to do this than try to find a dryer outlet or J1772 .

I need to remember to not fully recharge so I have battery capacity to absorb the downhill regen. Thinking 80% should be fine for the start of the trip home coming back through Boulder. Having a full battery before heading up Trailridge Rd would be nice.

4. Chuq

Chuq Active Member

5. LadyDi

LadyDi New Member

Stopped in today, nice spot, charged slowly though 20180529_161932.jpg