Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Etobicoke ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve been to Etobicoke a few times. Two charging stalls won’t pass 30kw no matter what the battery temp is at. I’ve unplugged and moved a stall over and gotten full charge. So for fact there are two that aren’t working properly.

Stall 3B was terrible. Also reported by others on PlugShare. I was getting 7kw then it would drop to 0kw.

I moved over to 4B I think it was (forgot to look actually) and was only getting around 40kw. Not sure what's up at this location. Others have been "proper".

Did you report it to Tesla?

I thought I read somewhere that Tesla monitors all their chargers and will notice this so there is no need to report them. HOWEVER, I wonder if this is actually true cause I think people have been complaining on PlugShare for a while specifically about 3B at least.

• Informative
Reactions: TrevTremaine
It's a shame these chargers are only 72kW. They are quite expensive to charge on and usually quite full. I hope Tesla puts in a 250kW charger in this area one day.
There are 250kW chargers nearby (sort of) at the Exhibition grounds under Hotel X. They do charge for parking entry by my understanding of it. I'll wait until after the CNE to give it a try myself.

Moderator note: This plus the next half-dozen or so posts were the result of a merge of another thread into this one.

Looks like the slow chargers at Sherway Gardens in Etobicoke are finally being upgraded.

4A604F90-B5A8-432C-8E67-50AAA63010FD.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone noticed that in the car, this location will show all stalls in use or close to all stalls and when you arrive, there are 6-8 stalls open? I live in the area and end up here shopping with my wife and over the last two months, my Nav map always says either full or maybe 1 or 2 spots open and it is NEVER accurate (and it’s not that the cars left, that’s what the map tells me while I’m looking at the open spots).