Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Euless, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Appearances to the contrary, this is not an advertisement for the National Fence Company.

There are 12 charging stations here.

This afternoon:
IMG_1726.jpeg IMG_1729.jpeg IMG_1730.jpeg IMG_1731.jpeg

I noticed several people moving their vehicles between different stalls this afternoon. So the issue noted by Mr. Wade apparently is ongoing. There were four vehicles attempting to charge here about 12:15 today.

Unfortunately, several stalls were occupied by (empty) ICE vehicles. Hopefully, someone (city, state, property owner?) notes the stalls as being available for EV charging only relatively soon.

The EVGo dispensers are going in as well.

Reactions: CarlS
I drive by here a lot and always wondered why this supercharger seems so busy. Watching today, most of the charging traffic seems to be M3s with drivers wearing high-vis vests, an airport ID, and grease pencil markings of some kind on the car windows. I can only assume it's rental cars from nearby DFW airport.

I wonder if the Grapevine NW Highway and Irving SC are similar?

Last edited:
Nice location right next to DFW Airport. Address is a bit tricky, but it is at the corner of State Highway 360 North and E. Glade Rd. Northbound access road.

A nice travel plaza with an aircraft them. Sonic and Jimmy John's restaurants. Access in front can be tight during rush hours.

IMG_1701.jpg

Reactions: drdumont