Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Everett, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

Finally, a new Supercharger is planned for the Target in Everett! I found this one on eTRAKiT and the number of stalls was not indicated, although there is no doubt this is a Supercharger.

Hope you guys enjoyed this Supercharger sweep!

Everett.jpg

Have done further research on the WA Labor and industries site. All electrical permits in Everett and other cities, that don't have their own permit/licensing departments, have electrical permit numbers that look like these:

3682987E
3684712P
Therefore I have no idea what the above number is for.
🙂

It's the building permit, not the electrical. It'll be the listing from Everett's permit portal. To look it up or do more research on it you need to create an account (free). I don't care enough to do that for random sites anymore, but if you want to, knock yourself out.

Permit hasn't been issued so no construction yet. Still appears as posted above on eTrakit. The above permit is for
Public Works, here is the building permit, looks like they are just waiting for a contractor to be able to get started (since when does Telsa operate out of Akron, OH?):

1644516623765.png

1644516710502.png

• Informative
Reactions: Araman0
Electrical contractor also applied for electric permit today. Not approved or issued. But answers how many stalls. 12.
1664947408855.png

Looks like it will be the far southeast corner, close to chipotle. The first row of double parking spots with the equipment pad in the single row against the chipotle drove through.
1664947700347.png

There will also be 2 dual port ChargePoint L2 chargers at this location.
1664947964757.png