Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Knockrow (Byron Bay) NSW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry mate but my hilarity detector is on the fritz. Was your comment a joke or is that true ?
If it is true do you have a source ?

Surely no joke but possibly some factual errors? The only Tesla fatality in the Netherlands that I can recall was the accident a few weeks ago resulting in the death of the driver who was not using AP and ran off the road impacting trees at 155 km/h. Not in Amsterdam, AP not implicated & nobody else involved. In any case, an awful tragedy.

Last edited:
I got a call today from Tesla just checking that I was happy with the car etc, told her the truth that I am extremely happy with the company and the car; my only concern no supercharger in Brisbane or Byron. She reaffirmed it will be completed by the end of the year - I hope she is correct.

Reactions: Chuq
Well, I guess the name of this thread should be changed to 'Supercharger - Knockrow (Byron Bay) NSW' because obviously The Farm fell through. Here is construction as at today at The Macadamia Castle:

IMG_1851.JPG

IMG_1850.JPG

IMG_1849.JPG

IMG_1809.JPG

Are we still making guesses or do we know for sure the SuperCharger south of Brisbane will be the Macadamia Castle ?

If it is the Macadamia Castle that would be a good thing I think since they have been providing free J1772 charging from their solar panels for a long time now. I hope the SuperChargers give them some added trade.

The construction certainly looks like a supercharger bay, and is the same as that confirmed in Heatherbrae.
And it's definitely at the Mac Castle, unless someone photoshopped ye olde knight into the picture.

Are we still making guesses or do we know for sure the SuperCharger south of Brisbane will be the Macadamia Castle ?

If it is the Macadamia Castle that would be a good thing I think since they have been providing free J1772 charging from their solar panels for a long time now. I hope the SuperChargers give them some added trade.

I can assure you @dogphlap the photos were taken at the Macadamia Castle and it is the site for the south of Brisbane supercharger.