Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Exmore, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• 269EC409-69B7-480D-ACA8-E58491A9CBD2.jpeg
    269EC409-69B7-480D-ACA8-E58491A9CBD2.jpeg
    101 KB · Views: 123
Also very interested if this location at Exmore VA is open yet. Anyone charged there yet?
Planning on going to Myrtle Beach from southern Delaware in about a week and that would be huge for the trip.
Yes, it absolutely is open. Plenty of us have charged there. The photo is from the first day it was known to have power.

PXL_20220320_210602320.MOTION-01.COVER.jpg

I came across this thread because I was surprised when my Model S 2021 did not find this supercharger for my trip from Corolla, VA to Exton, PA.

I only knew it existed because I was messing around with the PlugShare app beforehand, to see what times were involved for my trip home with my current charge without actually sitting in the car.

Do all of you see this charger when you navigate or search for Superchargers in that area inside your car? I see it as an option in my Tesla app and on the Tesla site, but not in my Model S, it’s totally missing.

Do you mean Corolla, NC on the OBX? It definitely shows up on my supercharger list. I’ve had the tesla route me there almost every time now when I drive down the Eastern Shore.

I came across this thread because I was surprised when my Model S 2021 did not find this supercharger for my trip from Corolla, VA to Exton, PA.

I only knew it existed because I was messing around with the PlugShare app beforehand, to see what times were involved for my trip home with my current charge without actually sitting in the car.

Do all of you see this charger when you navigate or search for Superchargers in that area inside your car? I see it as an option in my Tesla app and on the Tesla site, but not in my Model S, it’s totally missing.

Plan on skipping it. Salisbury 250 kW to Virginia Beach and Norfolk 250 kW is about 137 miles. This is doable in any Tesla that isn't towing.

I noticed that the PlugScore is still a 10.0 despite three consecutive negative check-ins.

Can’t really skip it since we are staying in Cape Charles. It will be one of the few places to charge since our hotel doesn’t offer a plug. Hopefully it will be fixed by next week.

Reactions: Big Earl