Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fairfield, CA - Holiday Lane (LIVE 9 May 2019, 12 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Excited to report that we have a new 10 stall supercharger under construction in Fairfield. Its across the freeway from the Westfield Supercharger. The new supercharger is in the Courtyard Marriott parking lot near In 'n Out. I'm sure it will be very popular with Raley's, Kumon, In 'n Out, and the hotel close by.

Attachments

• 20190331_134854.jpg
    20190331_134854.jpg
    410.2 KB · Views: 284
Thanks to @Dadiggaman for finding this new Sueprcharger! It’s not on the Tesla website “Find Us” page yet. When I know the correct name for this location I will update the thread title.

Note: these do not look like V3 charging cables to me.

Fairfield is now the place to charge on the SF Bay Area to Sacramento route, with two locations to choose from. Vacaville is often very busy.

Last edited:
The dream of being the guy who first stumbles upon an uncharted Supercharger. Frickin' Magellan man.
It happens. :rolleyes: See
Supercharger - San Mateo, CA - Park Place

This new Fairfield Supercharger is a bit of a surprise to me, given that it is located just about a mile away from the existing Fairfield Supercharger. But I think sometimes if Tesla has an opportunity to build a site, with a cooperative landlord, they just take it. Planning for the future...

This is great news since I always try to avoid the existing Fairfield charging station due to its somewhat questionable location with a lot of unsavory characters. Oftentimes walking across that parking lot from the charger to the mall feels like walking through bad neighborhoods in the city.

While we are on this topic of upcoming chargers I see a whole lot of future chargers coming in both the US and Canada but some of those were to be completed in 2018. They were not even started in 2018 and now marked as 2019. It would be nice to actually have a way of knowing which ones are actually under construction or permits approved.

While we are on this topic of upcoming chargers I see a whole lot of future chargers coming in both the US and Canada but some of those were to be completed in 2018. They were not even started in 2018 and now marked as 2019. It would be nice to actually have a way of knowing which ones are actually under construction or permits approved.
- First of all, we’re barely on the topic of upcoming Superchargers, more like on this specific Fairfield location.
- Second, you can start doing permit searches on Google. There’s never a guarantee you’ll find something the first time you look. I’d say +/- 10% of Supercharger permits are found online. Or if you’re lucky, you can end up driving by a Supercharger that no one else has found, like this one for example.

This thread is not about that topic, as @Mr. PlugShare correctly noted.

This sub forum on California Supercharger locations attempts to make clear in the thread titles the status of each site. If you wish to discuss the topic of Superchargers in general in the US and Canada you are welcome to use this TMC forum North America

This thread is not about that topic, as @Mr. PlugShare correctly noted.

This sub forum on California Supercharger locations attempts to make clear in the thread titles the status of each site. If you wish to discuss the topic of Superchargers in general in the US and Canada you are welcome to use this TMC forum North America
I knew the “Stay On Topic” police would comment on this so I tried to reply as quick as possible. #Outlaw :p

It would be nice to actually have a way of knowing which ones are actually under construction or permits approved.
The map at Supercharge.info is about the best resource for that. But it's not definitive as a decent number of sites are found, like this particular one in Fairfield, which are already into construction. And sometimes, but more rarely, Tesla is able to build and activate one and lists it on their website as open/operational before anyone knows about it.

Reactions: emupilot
Thanks for the accolades, but I didnt exactly stumble across this supercharger. I was having trouble supercharging so I called Tesla. While at the Westfield supercharger the Tesla employee asked me which Fairfield supercharger I was at. Of course that prompted me to ask him, "So there is another one in Fairfield?" He told me it was on Holiday Lane and I went looking for it. As of yesterday it's still not operational.