Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fairfield, CA - Travis Blvd. (LIVE 4 May 2018, 12 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would be a good excuse to hop off the freeway during rush hour there and just drive through Mace Blvd to cut through traffic if you're heading east.
This is exactly why we have a problem. Lots of people do that and now Mace/frontage road is one big backup and merging everyone back onto the freeway forces even longer backups than if everyone had just stayed on the freeway IMHO.:(

This is exactly why we have a problem. Lots of people do that and now Mace/frontage road is one big backup and merging everyone back onto the freeway forces even longer backups than if everyone had just stayed on the freeway IMHO.:(
That makes no sense. You're saying that because people with local knowledge can skirt a potentially longer drive by going on a less traveled road that you're blaming the people for longer commutes once they get back on the freeway? My advice would be to stay in the fast lane if you insist on staying on the freeway rather than taking a shorter route.

IMG_2433.jpg

Drove by Solano Mall today. Construction well underway!
Outside of the food court.

Does Vacaville ever get fully utilized ? I’ve never used it during peak evening traffic but when I have, it’s 3/4th empty . Not that I’m complaining about another SC, though . When I drive towards Sac , the 17” picks Vacaville or Manteca as the default charging options that are always available, if I need some juice to top up . There’s Concord too now, but everything else is at near 100% any time .