Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fairfield, CA - Travis Blvd. (LIVE 4 May 2018, 12 V2 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. I've been checking the supercharger map, but I was hoping there was some real time info to the contrary.
I’ve noticed that TMC members are not shy about sharing the latest info they have regarding signs of construction at future Supercharger locations. In a Carlsbad CA thread someone just posted a photo of some spray painted markings on pavement. And they were excited about it! You really have to be a Tesla owner to fully understand their enthusiasm. :cool:

• Love
Reactions: wyldtek and bmah
IMG_7080.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7080.JPG
    IMG_7080.JPG
    779.3 KB · Views: 104
Stalls seem a lot narrow that any other Supercharger location I've visited. I see dinged doors in the future if this location gets busy.

Also, the city can't have thought anyone would ever walk from one mall to another. The crosswalks aren't marked for pedestrians when heading over to Trader Joe's.

@ohmman did you happen to note if the “single charger off to the side” that @vdubMS showed a photo of upthread might be suitable for charging without unhitching while towing?
I did look at it and at the surrounding area. To pull in without unhitching, you'd block a parking aisle. When we were there, it was pretty empty in that back, remote area of the lot, and anyone would have easily maneuvered around a trailer. But I'd still likely feel uncomfortable unless I were standing outside of the camper the whole time.

That spot is the only charging spot that is shaded. Everything else is full sun. For that reason and the fact that it's pull-in and away from the other chargers, I think it'll be the most often occupied stall anyway. So trailer or not, it may not matter.

Reactions: Macbest