Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fairfield, CT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update on the Northbound side. All stalls are being installed and wired! Photo by Tim West on Twitter. New signs placed as well. V3
C67EC000-1B69-4B78-AA36-4BD0D34674B4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reports of Orleans being online this morning suggest Tesla is in the area... if these are complete they could be up any time now.
Exciting! I’ll try to stop by again tomorrow to check if they’ve been activated. Will be convenient for folks traveling towards Massachusetts to have many V3 Superchargers in the area. I wonder when Tesla will begin constructing superchargers in Trumbull, presumably at the Westfield off the Merritt Parkway. Tesla’s supercharger map still indicates that the Trumbull location will be “coming soon in 2019” when there is no mention of the Fairfield superchargers...

Reactions: Tdreamer
Anyone stopped by this SC the past few days? Will be headed down that way in a week or so...

What's surprising is that this site doesn't show up on Tesla onboard map or the site as an planned SC location.

Only active sites show up on the onboard Nav anyway. When it goes live, you'll see it.

As far as planned sites, they haven't been as good as updating their coming soon pins as they had been in the past.

Anyone stopped by this SC the past few days? Will be headed down that way in a week or so...

What's surprising is that this site doesn't show up on Tesla onboard map or the site as an planned SC location.

I stopped by last Sunday and the NB site was still offline. Construction of the SB site didn’t look finished.

It's not stable. Cut me off twice. 3rd time was the charm.

Peaked at 190kW.

Went from 4-14% in 4 minutes!View attachment 490973
This is great on a multiple levels!
More SC's opening in a good location and now absolute confirmation that this is a SCv3! Yes I know not a surprise really, as we had super strong indications based on the conduit layout and the new cabinets, but seeing is believing! This confirms these are SCv3! Yay!

I'll be traveling that way myself on Monday and will be hitting up this SC, so the timing is very nice as well.