Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fairfield, OH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Per Marco, a supercharger has been permitted for the Meijer on Gilmore Ave in Fairfield, OH
Screenshot 2022-08-21 at 12-10-37 Supercharger King 👑 (@MarcoRPTesla) _ Twitter.png

I tried this station really quick and it is still now turned ion. I the tried out the EV GO station right next to the Superchargers. That setup uses the Tesla CHAdeMO adaptor built into the station. The was a really interesting experience of only 50 kW..

Has anyone stopped by lately? Tesla just opened the West Chester location yesterday so I’m figuring this is next in line. This has been under construction about the same amount of time as West Chester.

Stopped by today and working fine. For me, it's in the app but not in the car Nav. When you press "Send to Car" the navigation just spins and doesn't know what to do. So there's this hopefully brief period where Tesla's systems aren't syncing correctly. But it does work and as of 1:15pm today, it's still FREE.

Attachments

• 20230330_130758.jpg
    20230330_130758.jpg
    629.5 KB · Views: 43
One trivial issue about this station (and West Chester too) is that there's 4 stalls on one side and 8 on the other. This leaves that last stall on the end in an odd position and where it can be accessed from either side. The proper side for this last stall for Fairfield is the south side. Just be aware that if these stations are near full, you might attempt plugging in on the last stall only to discover it's taken by a person on the "wrong" side.