Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fairfield, CT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can’t come soon enough.
Stopped in Darien, SB side of highway had reduced service so I went around to NB side and got last open charger (15sec in front of another Tesla).
Pre-conditioned on way @ 40-50% SoC and still only got ~45kW for most of the charge until it went up to.. 75kW ugh.

2019-09-07 11.02.21.jpg
2019-09-07 11.07.49.jpg
Looks like all completed waiting on Tesla equipment. Transformers are in. First pic is North; second is South.

I drove by all 3 of the southbound SCs on 95 in CT today, Darien, Fairfield, and Madison, and they're all at the same point.

All construction looks complete except the SC cabinets and changing pedestals. The ground is all closed up and paving, landscaping, and signs are up, with a coming soon paper taped to them. One of these threads reported that it was expected to be complete "before Thanksgiving" and that looks very likely at this point.

Reactions: namikun
When I drove by this morning it looked like they were installing on southbound and northbound was finished. I'll check later today to see if they are live and to get photos.
I drove by last night and didn't have time to stop. It looked like the pedestals had been installed but the red TESLA lights weren't glowing so I don't think they're been powered on yet. Fingers crossed for Thanksgiving!