Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fairmont, WV

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fairmont, WV

Host Type: Gas Station
Host: Sheetz
Along Primary Interstates: I-79
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-19, US-250
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-79

To: Morgantown, WV - 17.3 miles
Diversion: 2.8 miles
To: Washington, PA - 64.4 miles

US-19

To: Morgantown - Earl L Core Rd, WV - 22.3 miles
Diversion: 2.1 miles
To: Washington, PA - 70.8 miles

US-250

To: Staunton, VA - 166.7 miles
Diversion: 0.2 miles
To: Charlottesville, VA - 202.8 miles

Splitter on US-250 of the 403.1 mile gap between Sandusky, OH and Staunton, VA.
More density on I-79 and US-19.

• Informative
Reactions: PStewart
1D98746F-BD8A-4EE5-A8B6-488AF6F569D7.jpeg

No transformer yet. They created a new parking lot for the Supercharger.

The old switch gear isn't used in a V3 site. The switch gear is now packaged into the cabinets, thus my comment. I'm glad it's a v3, I just don't understand why the non tesla switchgear cabinets. (could be local code requirements)

I am a member of the West Virginia Electric Auto Association (WVEAA). I live in South Charleston. We have active members from throughout the state, including Martinsburg, Canaan Valley, and New Martinsville.

WVEAA is planning to hold meet-up at at this Supecharger on Saturday, April 30 from Noon to 1 PM (ish). (We call the event "Coffee and EVs, although neither coffee or an EV is required to attend.) We hold meet-ups at various spots around West Virginia, although not so much during the pandemic. Anyway, we will be holding a meet-up at this Supercharger next Saturday, and we would like to invite folks from the Fairmont/Morgantown area area to participate. This location is the 12th Supercharger to be activated in West Virginia.

This will not be a recruiting session, as we don't charge dues and do very little self-marketing. Social distancing and masking will be recommended to protect everyone's health.

If you do attend, please don't block all the Supercharger stalls, (and don't block the dino juice pumps either). You don't have to own a Tesla to attend, although only Teslas can charge up at the Supercharger

Any interest? Thanks.

I am a member of the West Virginia Electric Auto Association (WVEAA). I live in South Charleston. We have active members from throughout the state, including Martinsburg, Canaan Valley, and New Martinsville.

WVEAA is planning to hold meet-up at at this Supecharger on Saturday, April 30 from Noon to 1 PM (ish). (We call the event "Coffee and EVs, although neither coffee or an EV is required to attend.) We hold meet-ups at various spots around West Virginia, although not so much during the pandemic. Anyway, we will be holding a meet-up at this Supercharger next Saturday, and we would like to invite folks from the Fairmont/Morgantown area area to participate. This location is the 12th Supercharger to be activated in West Virginia.

This will not be a recruiting session, as we don't charge dues and do very little self-marketing. Social distancing and masking will be recommended to protect everyone's health.

If you do attend, please don't block all the Supercharger stalls, (and don't block the dino juice pumps either). You don't have to own a Tesla to attend, although only Teslas can charge up at the Supercharger

Any interest? Thanks.
WVhybrid - I'm late to the party here, but count me in for a future event in North WV.