Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Falls Church, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have mixed feelings on this location. Geographically it is great but in non-pandemic times, this lot is small and very busy so I am worried about ICEing. Hopefully I am wrong. This will be the closest v3 to me so it will be interesting to try it out.
I'm not terribly worried about ICEing in that specific location of the lot -- I'd be more worried about popularity among Tesla drivers actually wanting to charge. Yes, the lot is small and crowded overall, but most of the congestion is closer to Whole Foods. The supercharger is on the opposite side near Tara Thai. I've been to that shopping center nearly every week for the past few years, at least pre-pandemic, I always drive past that corner of it, and I can't ever recall that section of the lot being crowded.

@MarcoRP, can you update the location. Here is where the chargers are actually located in the parking lot.

upload_2020-7-7_16-17-45.png

• Informative
Reactions: MarcoRP
I had no idea superchargers were going up at this location. just passed by this morning on my bike ride

i wonder who decides on these locations. this is a strip mall for locals, not really a destination for beltway travelers. i rarely visit this whole foods (i regularly shop at trader Joe's across rt 7). Even though this is now the closest SC to home, I doubt I'll ever use it

Attachments

• 20200821_102501.jpg
    20200821_102501.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited: