Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Falls Church, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We Have Power!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201120-155643.png
    Screenshot_20201120-155643.png
    316.4 KB · Views: 150
I was driving past anyway so decided to stop and charge last night. Ended up ordering takeout from Jason's Deli, where we had been regulars but hadn't been back since the pandemic hit.

Charging speed was pretty low for a supercharger, but I was already close to 50%, and my car seems to have been supercharging slower pretty much everywhere over the past ~year.

IMG_1160.jpg IMG_1161.jpg

Reactions: Itsuo-DC
I was driving past anyway so decided to stop and charge last night. Ended up ordering takeout from Jason's Deli, where we had been regulars but hadn't been back since the pandemic hit.

Charging speed was pretty low for a supercharger, but I was already close to 50%, and my car seems to have been supercharging slower pretty much everywhere over the past ~year.

View attachment 610806 View attachment 610805

Almost sounds like Vienna on charge rates, pretty low. I've had similar rates there.

I would like to know what someone gets pulling in there empty.

The guys from LES told me the cabinets, must be carefully calibrated and networked together for maximum output KW. They did this site, so one would think they did. Vienna was built by someone else.

Almost sounds like Vienna on charge rates, pretty low. I've had similar rates there.

I would like to know what someone gets pulling in there empty.

The guys from LES told me the cabinets, must be carefully calibrated and networked together for maximum output KW. They did this site, so one would think they did. Vienna was built by someone else.

Vienna supercharger is something. The charge rates now are low compared to when they first opened.