Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Farmington, NM

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here to confirm that it is still active (currently using it as we speak). Admittedly, I was a little spooked it wasn’t on PlugShare or the new map. I wonder what’s up with that.

06E48F05-F7FD-487F-B439-4F49C5E82E16.jpeg

This showed up as a "new" location on the official feed. URL has changed from "farmingtonsupercharger" to "farmingtonnmsupercharger" for some reason.

Looks like the Farmington, ME dot was not a mistake and is now the owner of the old URL!

I guess they added the new ones, accidentally used a duplicate URL, and they've just fixed it.
No way they are putting a supercharger in Farmington, Maine imo.

Charged here in Farmington last Thursday evening; no issues. The charger area was quiet and clean, plus I love the “dog” area just a few feet away! Charged to 94% thinking that the stint to Gallup NM in the morning would be a breeze (127 miles, Est. 30% SOC at arrival). Wrong. It was in the 20s overnight, so only a 1/4 of the way to Gallup we were all the way down to 13% SOC at arrival, and it still seemed to be dropping). Had already slowed to 5-8 under the speed limit for a while. Eventually the battery warmed up at about 1/2 way and I was able to go back to the speed limit. 3/4 of the way there we were back to 20% est. SOC at arrival, so 5-7 over was easily doable the rest of the way. It was a real nail biter to start the day though, but Gallup, Holbrook, and Payson all worked great, and were virtually empty, so those stretches, along with warmer temps, were a breeze!

• Helpful
Reactions: Carolina Karl