Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Federal Way, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This station is the most crowded whenever I drove by
Care to expand on this? I'm not even sure if you mean it's more crowded when you drive by vs. other times or that it's more crowded than other superchargers you drive by (which are???). Anyways, I'm curious if this supercharger is already getting full. With 12 stalls and Auburn nearby, I would be very surprised.

Since a lot more people travel along I-5 this will be a much more popular location than Auburn. I kinda wish they put it near the mall though, Rite Aid parking situation is already pretty crowded while across Hwy 99 the mall parking lot is much emptier.

Until I moved to a very walkable area, didn't need a car, my mom suddenly needed a new one, and I gave it to her. Then, the diesel stuff happened, my mom wrecked it in an accident, and the settlement ended up being a very good deal for her! They gave her full value of the car despite the damage because the only buyback criteria was that it could run under its own power.

From NW Owners Facebook group, apparently four stalls have had the cables cut off and are out of service.
cut cable.jpg