Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Findlay, OH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

Findlay Supercharger officially under construction in a Denny's parking lot (1051 Interstate Ct). 8 prefabricated stalls are being installed on the north side of the lot

Photo by Andrew Whitis (Twitter)

FAnJrFOWUAIPK5w.jpg

This will help a ton with our drives from Dayton to Detroit. Last time we made the drive the 150kW Toledo station was full with cars in line.

But I do wish they had put this one on the East side of the highway, near that big clump of restaurants (Culvers!). Oh well, still near a Denny's, Cracker Barrel and Penn Station.

Reactions: PStewart
Findlay, OH

Along Primary Interstates: I-75
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-224
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-75

To: Maumee, OH - 40.6 miles
Diversion: 0.7 miles
To: Toledo, OH - 52.1 miles
To: Auburn Hills, MI - 136.8 miles

US-224:

To: End (US-422 New Castle, PA) - 181.4 miles
Diversion: 0.3 miles

From: Dublin, OH (US-33, OH-31, US-68, I-75) - 80.8 miles
From: Grove City, OH (I-71, I-270, OH-31, US-68, I-75) - 98.3 miles

A v3 on I-75 to speed up driving, not just on I-75 but from the Columbus, OH area. It splits a 149.7 mile.gap from Grove City, OH to Toledo, OH, or 132.2 miles from Dublin, OH.

Also the first Supercharger on US-224,

This will help a ton with our drives from Dayton to Detroit. Last time we made the drive the 150kW Toledo station was full with cars in line.

But I do wish they had put this one on the East side of the highway, near that big clump of restaurants (Culvers!). Oh well, still near a Denny's, Cracker Barrel and Penn Station.
Culver's! I keep hoping for a SC at the Culver's on Troy Ohio.

Wooster is my hometown, and as a Columbus resident who frequently travels on 30 and 71, it'd be hugely appreciated. Made a suggestion to install there using their form, time to get ignored 😂
If you can get your hands on a CCS adapter (there seems to have been a few threads about that), there is a ChargePoint CCS charging station in Wooster in public parking on Buckeye st. It's not fast (50kW), but it works.