Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Firebaugh, CA (I-5 / West Panoche Rd, LIVE 13 Nov 2020, 56 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is going to stay running for good, right? Could it be operational in some kind of trial mode that may get turned off at any point? I’m going to be driving down the 5 tonight and this is the perfect stopping point. Don’t want to get there only to find it not working.

Will someone please post the prices to charge in Firebaugh? My Tesla has unlimited free supercharging so the charging price rates do not appear on my navigation screen. Would like to know the rates. How do the prices compare with nearby Harris Ranch and Santa Nella/Gustine? Also if a Tesla driver were to take the more coastal US 101 freeway between SF & LA how does the price of charging compare with the Paso Robles or Salinas Superchargers?

Last edited:
Passed by today there was a couple of teslas charging, and its not on the NAV yet

Attachments

• IMG_20201114_101325.jpg
    IMG_20201114_101325.jpg
    302 KB · Views: 117
Why would people be travelling for Thanksgiving with the virus spiking and blame being given to small gatherings? Are people determined to give grandma the virus?
People are rating this funny but I'm serious. The virus is on a tear. People should cancel their Thanksgiving gatherings.

Hopefully next holiday season we'll be vaccinated and people will celebrate the holidays with family and friends.

No Starbucks?

Didn't see one. Chevron Extra Mile with a Mickey Ds drive-through, and a Taco Bell.

Wait it’s partially open? Second photo shows missing charging stalls.

As far as I can tell all 56 pedestals are there (I didn't count them). The four in my second photo that are not under the solar canopy are numbered 14A-14D. I had the impression the other pedestal bases were for future expansion.

When I was there this morning, there were a handful of Tesla employees there shooting videos of this place (two of them were in the red Model Y in my photos, they had a drone and a steadicam-type rig).

Bruce.