Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Firebaugh, CA (I-5 / West Panoche Rd, LIVE 13 Nov 2020, 56 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Will someone please post the prices to charge in Firebaugh? My Tesla has unlimited free supercharging so the charging price rates do not appear on my navigation screen. Would like to know the rates. How do the prices compare with nearby Harris Ranch and Santa Nella/Gustine? Also if a Tesla driver were to take the more coastal US 101 freeway between SF & LA how does the price of charging compare with the Paso Robles or Salinas Superchargers?

They may not be charging (money) yet. Quite often new opening will take some time to ask for doubloons.

Not sure why it lists 60 stalls...

Attachments

• 20201114_201826.jpg
    20201114_201826.jpg
    304.4 KB · Views: 464
I love going to a Supercharger the first day it opens up. Some observations:
  • All chargers are number/lettered A-D, so 1A, 1B,1C, 1D through 14D. 14x4=56 (but I didn't count them)
  • A trailer could be used on the backside of 14A-D. There are even lines painted that could be for this reason.
  • 13D is a legit handicap spot, but I don't think it was extra wide.
  • I was there in the evening and filming and drone footage was still taking place. I think we were drone filmed leaving.
  • The first row of chargers is right next to the McDonald's drive-thru line
  • The McDonald's is connected to the gas station store. The bathrooms inside were dirty and out of supplies.
  • There is a nearby standalone bathroom outside, but I didn't check it out.
  • The Taco Bell is very close.
It will be interesting to see what happens to the old restaurant. The chargers basically replaced the old parking lot, but there is still some room. This could replace Kettleman as the family favorite stop, but it's gonna need some work.

... It will be interesting to see what happens to the old restaurant. The chargers basically replaced the old parking lot, but there is still some room. This could replace Kettleman as the family favorite stop, but it's gonna need some work.

There are so many food stops in Kettleman, that it would be a long time before Firebaugh could match it. That said, it will be interesting to see how it develops as it becomes a key EV oasis on that part of I-5.