Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Fishkill, NY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
M

MarcoRP

A new Supercharger is coming soon to Fishkill, New York. The Poughkeepsie Journal recently announced that Tesla was planning to install 12 Supercharger stations at the Hudson Valley Towne Center (18 Westage Dr, Fishkill, NY). The news article contains a video featuring graphic images of the location, one of which you can see V3 cabinets in the background (posted below). The station is slated to be completed in the Spring of 2020. Will add on Supercharge Info.

Link: Tesla charging stations coming to Hudson Valley Towne Center in Fishkill

78EBA216-C490-4CBA-820B-621E60DC1103.jpeg
FD49366C-583D-48A5-9FDE-E882BC96700A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fishkill, NY

Along Primary Interstates: I-84E
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-9
Along Auxiliary Interstates: None

I-84E

To: Danbury, CT - 30.5 miles
Diversion: 1.5 miles
To: Waterbury, CT - 61.1 miles

More density on I-84E it provides more density, and might avoid a Newburgh, NY diversion, leaving Newburgh, NY to serve I-87.

The Supercharger here is also on US-9.

I'm from Fishkill so I'll send you pics when I see things go beyond a fenced off area. FYI- where the chargers are there is a movie theater, 5 Guys, Chipotle, Charley Browns Steak House (one of the few left) other side of the "mall" is a new Dunkin Donuts, Boston Market (yup we still have one)- little further walk is a Super Walmart; Across the Street is a Jersey Mike's Sub shop, Red Line Diner (My family frequents often, very nice Diner), Cracker Barrel, and Cross another road to Panera and Starbucks... With hotels across the street and it is 60s off of I-84. Honestly they couldn't have picked a better place for it- they are going to need 12 IMHO.

Again- I'll post here as I see updates when I drive by...

Reactions: mociaf9
This is really going to be a fantastic site.

- Just off I-84, -- literally 60 seconds from the exit if the lights behave.
- Off to one side of the parking lot with easy access - backing in should be easy because it's not in the middle of traffic like some frustrating supercharger setups (Danbury, CT Mall, I'm looking at you)
- PLENTY of food / shopping options right there
- Multiple hotels that you can walk to - both a Courtyard and a Hilton Garden Inn right there.
- V3 x 12!

It's exiting to see it progressing thru the construction phase so quickly. It is NY though, so we can at least lower expectations for an extended permitting delay when it gets time to energize!

Hi Everyone,

I just drove by yesterday and unfortunately I noticed 2 things... One, there seems to be some conduit sticking out of the ground with nothing attached (and no base - see pictures) and a painted dotted line from the Tesla electrical equipment to another Electric Box on the other side of the parking lot making me wonder if there is more trenching that needs to be done (maybe there is already a conduit??).

Anyway- thought I would share what I found...
IMG_1086.jpeg

So I found a secret Tesla charger in Lagrange... I'm not sure the deal though- its in a regular parking lot, just one home charger, right in front of a dentist office (but in a mini- mall parking lot)- like right in front, not hiding. Here is the location:
Google Maps

So I found a secret Tesla charger in Lagrange... I'm not sure the deal though- its in a regular parking lot, just one home charger, right in front of a dentist office (but in a mini- mall parking lot)- like right in front, not hiding. Here is the location:
Google Maps

I saw that sitting there for the past few months..However I think that is someone's personal charger. I think it belongs to someone in that dentist office. Not sure if it would be offensive to use it.

I saw that sitting there for the past few months..However I think that is someone's personal charger. I think it belongs to someone in that dentist office. Not sure if it would be offensive to use it.
Yeah- I felt that way too, but some club members told me I should go ask because they may be into sharing... that said I'm around too late in the night to go in and ask...