Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Flatonia, TX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So i received word back from Mark, the city manager,

Tesla and the owners of Amigos are finalizing the contract. We are expecting them to permit and begin construction very soon. From what I’ve been told, this should be open by mid-March.

Hope this helps!

Flatonia is under construction!

The location is in the far West end of the parking lot, across from the gas pumps.

Looks like eight stalls, 7 back in and one pull in correctly oriented for trailer pulling use.

Equipment is here, all pads poured including transformer pad. No transformer, of course.

@BlueShift , you can change the status to construction.
IMG_20170421_122648281.jpg

More pics to follow after I edit them for size.

Wow, that's the first I have heard of a Valero station doing that. That is a positive step. Be nice to convince Buc-ees of the benefit.
Most gas stations are franchises. Individual business owners can put whatever they want on their property.

Most of these big travel centers (and even convenience stores) don't make much off of the fuel they sell, but off of the extras. Tesla owners will be there longer than a gasoline car, so they'll spend more. Perfect fit.

There are quite a few Supercharger at travel centers, it's win-win. We have approached Beaver indirectly in several ways to get Buc-ees on board, but no response.