Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Flemington, NJ

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
8D4CB13B-0687-4881-B9AE-D0A879FABE8A.jpeg
Icing.Lots of regular parking. Was there whole time I was charging.

I saw some say it would be the nearest to home
I used to worry about superchargers close to home, but then I realized "Wait, I'll probably never use a charger close to home, as I have a charger - Tell me about chargers near places I go, like friends that are 150 miles away...

Chargers are good for near to home if you're doing an errand type day. Run out all around town for chores, shopping, pickups and you have to return home for a drop off. But your L2 charger is slow as molasses so do you wait 4 hours before you go pick up your kid from practice? Nope, you run out grab 10-15 minutes of juice at a nearby SC and off you go to continue your non-paid Uber-like, Lyft-like, instacart-like, parental duties.

Probably more of an issue for us folks who own older models with sub 200 mile ranges though.

I mean, it does say 15 minute general parking. Not ok if they've been there a while.
I noticed that when I first did a drive-by a couple months ago. The signs do not say 'Tesla parking only' they imply that anyone can park but no more than 15 mins. Now...if the lot is otherwise empty and ICE vehicles plant there - that is not a good thing. Should be more courteous...but people don't seem to always think that way.