Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Supercharger - Florence, KY - Houston Road

Appears 12 (250kw) Superchargers are coming to Florence Kentucky Meijer near I75/71.

Boone County Kentucky Planning Commission Notes from 11/6/2019, I believe this was approved on 11/20 but still looking for the documentation/notes of that meeting.
https://www.boonecountyky.org/document_center/PlanningCommission/PublicHearingMinutes/2019-11-06.pdf

Streetview: Google Maps

Great location for through travelers. Lots of places to eat and shop within short walking distance.

ItsNotAboutTheMoney

Jul 12, 2012
Maine
Florence, KY

Along Primary Interstates: I-71, I-75
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-25, US-42, US-127
Along Auxiliary Interstates: I-275

I-71

To: Cincinnati - Marburg Ave, OH - 18.6 miles
Diversion: 1.8 miles
To: Cincinnati, OH - 25.6 miles

I-75

To: Cincinnati, OH - 25.6 miles
Diversion: 1.7 miles
To: Lima, OH - 135.8 miles

I-71 and I-75 are concurrent so the diversions should be the same, but aren't by mapping quirk. :p

Adding some useful density south of Cincinnati.

Skione65

May 5, 2016
Kentucky
1D8FF208-A3CA-4ACF-BECE-6B100C0BE549.jpeg
What does the “days” after Permit denote? The number of days since Tesla’s filing or days until anticipated approval?
On another note what is the typical timeline for construction and/or completion?

Ski

ItsNotAboutTheMoney

Jul 12, 2012
Maine
View attachment 486945 What does the “days” after Permit denote? The number of days since Tesla’s filing or days until anticipated approval?
On another note what is the typical timeline for construction and/or completion?

Ski

It's just the number of days since Permit status on Supercharge.info. And Permit status just means "location identified, not yet under construction."

Fiver

Apr 10, 2015
Utah
What does the “days” after Permit denote? The number of days since Tesla’s filing or days until anticipated approval?
Ski

It's just the number of days since Permit status on Supercharge.info. And Permit status just means "location identified, not yet under construction."

Just to add to this, it's also (usually) not the hard date the permit was issued, but the date it was added to Supercharge.info.

Lots of time people discover sites that are under construction but almost complete (The recent V3 site in Vegas being an example). When It's added to supercharge.info is when the clock starts ticking on the site, even though in many cases the place has been under construction (or in permitting) for much longer.

• Informative
Reactions: Skione65

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC