Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Florence, KY - Houston Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Appears 12 (250kw) Superchargers are coming to Florence Kentucky Meijer near I75/71.

Boone County Kentucky Planning Commission Notes from 11/6/2019, I believe this was approved on 11/20 but still looking for the documentation/notes of that meeting.
https://www.boonecountyky.org/document_center/PlanningCommission/PublicHearingMinutes/2019-11-06.pdf

Streetview: Google Maps

Great location for through travelers. Lots of places to eat and shop within short walking distance.

Florence, KY

Along Primary Interstates: I-71, I-75
Along US Numbered Highways (<=5mi): US-25, US-42, US-127
Along Auxiliary Interstates: I-275

I-71

To: Cincinnati - Marburg Ave, OH - 18.6 miles
Diversion: 1.8 miles
To: Cincinnati, OH - 25.6 miles

I-75

To: Cincinnati, OH - 25.6 miles
Diversion: 1.7 miles
To: Lima, OH - 135.8 miles

I-71 and I-75 are concurrent so the diversions should be the same, but aren't by mapping quirk. :p

Adding some useful density south of Cincinnati.

1D8FF208-A3CA-4ACF-BECE-6B100C0BE549.jpeg
What does the “days” after Permit denote? The number of days since Tesla’s filing or days until anticipated approval?
On another note what is the typical timeline for construction and/or completion?

Ski

View attachment 486945 What does the “days” after Permit denote? The number of days since Tesla’s filing or days until anticipated approval?
On another note what is the typical timeline for construction and/or completion?

Ski

It's just the number of days since Permit status on Supercharge.info. And Permit status just means "location identified, not yet under construction."

What does the “days” after Permit denote? The number of days since Tesla’s filing or days until anticipated approval?
Ski

It's just the number of days since Permit status on Supercharge.info. And Permit status just means "location identified, not yet under construction."

Just to add to this, it's also (usually) not the hard date the permit was issued, but the date it was added to Supercharge.info.

Lots of time people discover sites that are under construction but almost complete (The recent V3 site in Vegas being an example). When It's added to supercharge.info is when the clock starts ticking on the site, even though in many cases the place has been under construction (or in permitting) for much longer.

• Informative
Reactions: Skione65
I just drove to/by the exact location Wed/12 Feb......and no ground breaking yet. Man I need this one open. Hopefully by summer. Looks like a great location. Restaurants, shopping...the like. Right off the interstate. Perfect.

Ski

Sweet! Let me know when they break ground! Can’t wait.....I was by there a few weeks ago and NADA....still no construction cone on Supercharge.info. I’m honestly not expecting any signs of life or action until maybe this summer. Hopefully I’m wrong.

Ski