Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Florence, KY - Houston Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No ground disturbance but this looks promising.

Attachments

• IMG_20200819_164949.jpg
    IMG_20200819_164949.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 152
I read back through some messages in this thread and for those considering doing a drive by in the future, the supercharger site will be on the southwest side of the parking lot in a grassy area. See quotes below and attached image. The red circled area is my best guess but it could be one of the adjacent grassy areas.

Appears 12 (250kw) Superchargers are coming to Florence Kentucky Meijer near I75/71.

Boone County Kentucky Planning Commission Notes from 11/6/2019, I believe this was approved on 11/20 but still looking for the documentation/notes of that meeting.
https://www.boonecountyky.org/document_center/PlanningCommission/PublicHearingMinutes/2019-11-06.pdf

Streetview: Google Maps

Great location for through travelers. Lots of places to eat and shop within short walking distance.

Excerpt from the pdf: "The site is located on the side of the Meijer store facing Spiral Boulevard. It is within the existing big landscape area. It consists of 12 parking spaces. Each space has a 5.5 foot high charging post as well as a regulatory sign (Vehicle Charging Only). It has a compound that includes the electric charging equipment. It is 18' x 18.5 ' in size and will be fenced."

Looks like a building permit application was finally submitted on 4/24 and as of 4/27 is "under review".

Permit Status
Search by permit #: 20040249
Or search by address: 70 Spiral Dr

70 Spiral Dr is the green flag in the attached photo.

Attachments

• florence supercharger.JPG
    florence supercharger.JPG
    144.8 KB · Views: 97