Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Florence, KY - Houston Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The meeting yesterday for the Boone County Planning Commission to discuss this was cancelled.

@nallred,
Info? Link? Is this temporary due to COVID? Or a permanent cancellation? NM....I see the Boone County Zoning Calendar MEETING was cancelled on the 18th. Short Panic that you meant the whole SC project was axed!

Ski

Attachments

• AC2B80AD-F1C7-4574-B411-023FDE85678C.jpeg
    AC2B80AD-F1C7-4574-B411-023FDE85678C.jpeg
    12.9 KB · Views: 78
  • 0CE7C4DC-D7C4-455B-BDC5-54634B85BC0D.jpeg
    0CE7C4DC-D7C4-455B-BDC5-54634B85BC0D.jpeg
    16.6 KB · Views: 64
@nallred,
Info? Link? Is this temporary due to COVID? Or a permanent cancellation? NM....I see the Boone County Zoning Calendar MEETING was cancelled on the 18th. Short Panic that you meant the whole SC project was axed!

Ski
Sorry, I should have been more specific. But yea, just the meeting cancelled! Got that from the same calendar you posted.

I was getting excited that this would be in by summer, but now I'm not so optimistic..

Reactions: Skione65
Any update on whether construction has begun? Can anyone local do a drive by?

Ski
No need for anyone to drive by. Construction won't start until the building permit is actually issued and it hasn't been yet. If you're wanting to stay informed on when to start looking, check on the permit. Once the status changes to Issued and an Issue Date is listed, you'll know that it may be worthwhile to start keeping an eye out for actual construction.

• Helpful
Reactions: GSP and Skione65
No need for anyone to drive by. Construction won't start until the building permit is actually issued and it hasn't been yet. If you're wanting to stay informed on when to start looking, check on the permit. Once the status changes to Issued and an Issue Date is listed, you'll know that it may be worthwhile to start keeping an eye out for actual construction.

Copy that.....Thanks.

Ski