Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Florence, KY - Houston Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lots of changes in one day yesterday. I came back around last night and the meter was installed. There was a heavy lift machine that has been there for a while that is now gone, and the cones that had been up blocking passage of the parking aisle directly in front of the chargers were moved to the sides to allow that aisle to be used. There is still an equipment trailer parked on site, some random construction debris near a light post that needs cleaning up, and I assume that they plan to paint some parking lane lines, but other than that there doesn't seem to be much more to complete. Question is, how long will it take to get someone out to do final inspections and approvals?

20210331_211922.jpg

I'm hoping this station is finished by the end of May, as it will save a half hour or more on a trip we have planned.
I think there is a very strong likelihood that it will be finished by then and likely before. I was by there over the weekend and took a quick look and it looks ready to go to me. I did not notice whether or not there was a meter installed. This is a great location and install.

Reactions: kpgrizz
I think there is a very strong likelihood that it will be finished by then and likely before. I was by there over the weekend and took a quick look and it looks ready to go to me. I did not notice whether or not there was a meter installed. This is a great location and install.
Meter is installed, I’m sure it just needs final inspection and site cleanup. Could be this week. I’ll start driving by each night.

Ok maybe I need to check every few hours... lines are now painted between lunch and end of day... just needs to be turned on. Do I still count as the first? 😂View attachment 651875
@Vol16,

Yes!!! Are you actually charging? Electrons flowing? 😁. You have my vote! Site looks awesome, clean. Can’t wait to get up there and charge for the first time at that location. I’m in and out of CVG all the time and this will be a godsend. Made my day! Let us know when Elon “flips the switch”!!!

Ski