Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Florence, SC - North Williston Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sites go down for a day or two not frequently but not infrequently either. Piedmont and Charleston have both been down within the past month or two that I know of for sure and that’s just in South Carolina.

Regardless this site has been back online since earlier today.

1FB709DB-98D1-4742-BBA6-A40BBF8CDAA1.jpeg

In car nav shows this one is temporarily closed, anyone have any insight? Hope to hit it to charge in a few hours.
The last time it went down they had it back up pretty quickly. When I asked the manager at Buc-ee's he said he wasn't sure what happened but the electric company blamed Tesla and Tesla blamed the electric company. He really didn't seem to know.

Reactions: Mdsbrain
Stopped here this past Sunday around Noon, was expecting chaos as it was the big travel day after Thanksgiving, and I got it...but not at the chargers. There were plenty of them available and never saw anyone have to wait, but it was a steady stream of cars coming in/out. The chaos was in the rest of the parking lot and store....holy cow this place is nuts. Good BBQ though....

1669725610582.png

Last edited: