Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Florence, SC - North Williston Road

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FYI it's finally unofficially open.
20220516_212732.jpg
20220516_212748.jpg

Qs: going to travel this week and would prefer this site to the Florence mall.

Anything posted that says EV only?...
Anyone at Bucee's aware of this problem?
Despite congestion, could you charge or did you have to wait.?
I just charged there and it’s busy like a day at Disney World and most folks are ICing the chargers. So it’s a crap shoot if you can charge, but it’s a quick v3.

I did not find the Buc Ed’s charger on the car nav so I navigated to the other one for preconditioning.

Attachments

• 2DCB3DE6-D5F7-4C99-90DB-D16C7943130D.jpeg
    2DCB3DE6-D5F7-4C99-90DB-D16C7943130D.jpeg
    366.2 KB · Views: 73
Anyone at Bucee's aware of this problem?
Suggest that someone charging or attempting to charge here should make sure Bucee's is aware of the issue. They have some amount of commitment to this installation, and they can certainly help with the logistics. The other Florence location used pavement striping and cones for some period of time, and over time that appeared to help the locals accept the new installation with its unique requirements.

Years ago I put the cones out at the Florence mall supercharger. Should we move them to Bucee's?
I'm new to the Tesla world but as soon as I started reading about the Buc-ee's situation I wondered about cones or something along those lines. I know it won't stop all of the ICE drivers but it will serve as a reminder and slow some of them down.

Reactions: Jeremy3292