Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Folsom, CA - Palladio Parkway (LIVE 11 Aug 2016, 10 V2 + 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was just by there and still in the same shape as was reported a month ago... Excited they are there, just wondering what the hold up is in getting them online...
There have been many Supercharger location delays after construction has appeared to be completed. They usually can be traced to the local utility company being slow to take action and activate the site. This is outside of Tesla's control, and is in part the reason why Tesla never announces in advance a specific opening date for a new Supercharger.

Patience, young Jedi...

There have been many Supercharger location delays after construction has appeared to be completed. They usually can be traced to the local utility company being slow to take action and activate the site. This is outside of Tesla's control, and is in part the reason why Tesla never announces in advance a specific opening date for a new Supercharger.

Patience, young Jedi...
Hey, I'm just thrilled that there are two separate locations in Folsom, only 1 and 3 exits from my house! Dinner at one location or the other every night on way home from work, will never have to charge from home! Woo Hoo!

Hey, I'm just thrilled that there are two separate locations in Folsom, only 1 and 3 exits from my house! Dinner at one location or the other every night on way home from work, will never have to charge from home! Woo Hoo!
Please don't... unless you're coming home from a long trip and can't make it. They are for long distance travel, and charging at home is quite inexpensive.

@xkwizit you're in Folsom??? I'm just over the hill (literally, not figuratively) in EDH... And you have a S70D and X90D? I'm jealous about that! This will be our first experience with Tesla (once September rolls around). Are there any Tesla meet-ups in the area? We're seeing more and more around the neighborhood.
Hey @BobCio - I suggest you should join the NorCal forum NorCal - Reno Tesla Owners (formerly SacArea) | Tesla Motors Club

We just had a picnic at @bonnie 's gorgeous place and several people were there including @aesculus and @ohmman. @omarsultan manages the forums activities.

And yeah we are right next to Palladio so just an exit away from you. I have always been curious about the X and last year at this time we went with a friend for his test drive and my wife liked the S a lot and we ended up getting the S before the X. It's been a great experience.. significantly better than being Benz and Lexus customers.

Let me know if I can be of any help.