Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Folsom, CA - Palladio Parkway (LIVE 11 Aug 2016, 10 V2 + 20 V3 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At Folsom-Paladio, they are labeled as 1A, 1B, 2A, 2B etc. and appear to share the power if you are next to someone (1A and 2A), so always try to choose one that doesn't have anyone in the one next to you. Of course that's getting harder to do with all the new Teslas out there! I've been by a couple times where all 10 were in use!

845D538A-2355-41D3-8FC9-4F228978506D.png
I dont think so. Just the 10 on the Southeast end of the parking garage, ground level.
Someone must have uploaded a photo from a different location on google maps.

Someone uploaded that photo and I thought there were more chargers on second floor

Spotted a couple extra temporary "Urban" chargers inside parking garage

Is that three pedestals on one cabinet? Clearly they're not going to be able to use all three due to the way the pallet is placed (er, unless there's some truly creative parking going on), but I'm just wondering how those are hooked up.

Bruce.

Reactions: TonyPham
Is that three pedestals on one cabinet? Clearly they're not going to be able to use all three due to the way the pallet is placed (er, unless there's some truly creative parking going on), but I'm just wondering how those are hooked up.
The third car backs into the middle stall and sticks most of their car out blocking the aisle. They then charge as long as they want while other people "just deal with it".

This is the way the world works now so get used to it. :D

The City of Folsom permit system shows two recent permits for this location for grading and a pad for a new commercial building, but no electrical permit for a supercharger The green pipe sticking up is not electrical conduit - typically used for sewer, I think. There is a construction office trailer onsite and a large area fenced off...I'm thinking it is a new building for the shopping center.

I would think it would be easier for Tesla to expand inside the parking structure, where the temporary chargers are. If this construction is for chargers, it is an unusual set up.

• Informative
Reactions: mociaf9 and McManX
I went to this supercharger station around noon today. Tesla showed 7/12 are available. I saw a lot of tesla cars parking on the superchargers without charging and none of the superchargers is available. Is there any way we can report this kind of abuse?

Great idea, but unfortunately if the car is locked you can’t plug in.
There was a big debate about this in another like thread. Turns out some cars you can and some you cannot. My car is a 'cannot' and I got blasted by many others who demonstrated theirs could. There really did not seem to be an easily recognized pattern such as model/year either.:confused:

• Informative
Reactions: PLUS EV