TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Supercharger - Forks, WA

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by BerTX, Jun 8, 2017.

1. BerTX

BerTX Active Member

We circumnavigated the Olympic Peninsula this week and stopped and searched for Supercharger construction activity.

We did not find any. Most likely spot to me seems to be Forks Outfitters/Thriftway/Ace Hardware, next door to Pacific Pizza.

There are no chain hotels or motels there. It's possible they will put it at an independent hotel, but I don't recall a history of that happening. Short of that, a gas station or city building would be about the only likely sites.

• Informative x 2
  2. PLUS EV

PLUS EV Member

I'm not holding my breath on this one. It was the only WA supercharger on the map that didn't say that it would be coming by the end of 2017.

3. Mattzilla

Mattzilla Member

I could also see this being built at the transit center in Forks - lots of room in the parking lot there. Another possibility is the visitor center, but that's a bit far to walk to get to everything else (though that hasn't always stopped Tesla from building in inconvenient locations...).

• Like x 1
  4. BerTX

BerTX Active Member

Made another run through Forks yesterday. Still no activity.

• Informative x 1
  5. Mattzilla

Mattzilla Member

I'll be headed to the hospital there to do some work next Tuesday. I'll look around then too.

Honestly I don't expect it until next year.

6. Mattzilla

Mattzilla Member

Went through Forks today. They are repaving a large section of the parking lot in front of the Forks mall next to Pacific Pizza, but I saw no indication of Tesla Supercharger activity.

Thankfully there are now destination chargers at the Quileute River Resort in La Push. Staying here tonight - awesome place. Didn't expect it to be this great honestly, lol. Highly recommended.

• Informative x 1